“A really good Japenese restaurant !”
Review of Hasu

Hasu
Ranked #1,059 of 25,578 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I was in London to visit my family and they took me to this great restaurant. I think that I never had eaten so good sushis in France !
Thank you Simon and thank you chef !

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

After trying to choose a shushi rest to take my wife for her bday,I chose Hasu Shushi after reading everyone elses review.

This place is amazing, we arrived at 5pm when it opened and were welcomed well.

Service was excellent and the food is deffo amazing. My personal issue was there was too much sauce on the sushi but you can ask them to lessen it.

Honestly give this place a go you will be happy you did.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal at Hasu yesterday evening. We had dumplings, fried rice, teriyaki salmon and a sallad, all very tasty and beautifully served.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

After reading lots of fab reviews we thought we’d give Hasu a try for ourselves...and it did not disappoint! Everything we ordered was delicious and at £30 for 3 starters and 2 mains a real bargain (take away). Highlights were the amazing chicken Katsu Curry, gyozas and tempura. Everything was fresh, delicious and authentic. We can’t wait to go back. Thank you so much Hasu!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 12, 2018

Food here is so so good - restaurant may look understated but the food is awesome. I had a hand roll, shared a sushi platter and a chicken katsu curry which was plentiful. Great value - Im sure you'd pay double central.

Date of visit: March 2018