“Excellent meal!”
Review of Lentil

Lentil
Ranked #18 of 24,829 Restaurants in London
Reviewed September 9, 2017

There was a relaxed, warm, friendly atmosphere.
Best Indian/Nepali food we have ever had. My wife had the fish curry as recommended by the waiter and it was beautiful. The freshly made momos were delicious.
We highly recommend this restaurant. We will go again!

Reviewed September 9, 2017

This is the best Nepalese restaurant in Ealing and certainly the most authentic.
Beautiful food which is always cooked to my liking..I like most dishes a little hotter than I should! A wonderful place to relax and enjoy great food with exemplary service.
Sometimes I eat in other times I take out but always delivers excellent food, flavour and clearly cooked with love and knowledge of the cuisine.
A must for a all food lovers!

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Amazing food,lovely staff and quick excellent service.
Good for a quiet dinner in a cozy ambiance.
Family friendly restaurant,with polite staff and excellent food.
A must try for lovely spicy curries.

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Visited this unassuming little Gem , didn't know what to expect, Cozy cute little restaurant in south Ealing, was absolutely delighted by the great food served and the service
Had few dishes Butter chicken, Dal Makhni
Chilli paneer etc, the food has great flavours delicious and not oily and the spices are absolutely perfect, the food is very flaversome unlike lot of restaurants that fill it with oil and spices and you end up with upset stomach

Recommend this place to everyone, Couples, friends, Family, work duos, groups for a great evening and a quality time , service is great as well

Prices are resonable, definitely a great little gem in South Ealing, best of luck to all at Lentils

1  Thank Girishlondon
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I wasn't quite sure what to expect as some Indian restaurants can be very disappointing, but Lentils did NOT disappoint. I was in a party of 14 people and we ALL thoroughly enjoyed our food. Lentils is a lovely family run restaurant - the staff were very friendly and attentive, and extremely helpful in giving advice on the menu. As a vegetarian I was impressed by the amount of vegetarian options available. I will definitely visit here again.