US$211
US$244
US$268
US$247
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$149
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$71
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$159
US$122
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$204
US$133
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$196
US$171
Travelocity
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$130
US$111
3,705 results
All reviewschampagne bargeorge pubmasonic templegreat eastern hotelsoft drinks and snacksfinancial districtfree mini barking roombrick lanetrain stationrestaurants and barschecking inmodern hotelwest endlobbyminibarspitalfields
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Andaz at the end of a business trip and it was just what I needed to unwind. Coffee wine snacks and an amazing room. Very modern and sparkling clean and right near Spitalfields Market and the Tower of London. Right next to the underground

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Otto S, General Manager at Andaz London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Dear Eileen R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

We aim to create and relaxing and inviting environment free of barriers here at Andaz London Liverpool Street, so to learn that you found our hotel to be just what you needed to unwind is ever so rewarding.

Our location, within the vibrant East London and next to Liverpool Street Station is definitely a bonus, and it is great that you found some time to explore the wonderful Spitalfields Market and the Tower of London during your recent stay.

We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to Andaz London Liverpool Street.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I've just returned to my journey from the Andaz. I was so lucky to find this outstanding property at a very short notice. Room very clean and spacious. Outstanding personnel.
Only the housekeeping service needs to be improved a little bit. They didn't empty my trash bin in four days and they didn't refill my minibar. Only little details that doesn't detract too much from my good experience. A particular mention to my host Kristina. She was so lovely with me and with my terrible English. She also gave me a present when I left. Keep up the good work Andaz!!!
Kind regards
Andrea

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Andrea O,

Thank you for sharing this excellent review of your stay at Andaz London Liverpool Street.

We take great pride here at Andaz London Liverpool Street in providing a personalized and barrier free service, therefore it fills me with great pride to learn that you found our personnel to be outstanding, in particular, Kristina.

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback with regards to our Housekeeping Team, these comments will be discussed with our Executive Housekeeper to ensure that this doesn’t reoccur moving forward. Please accept my deepest apologies for this oversight, and this is not the standard of service that we strive to offer.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Andaz London Liverpool Street in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Terrific location (next to Liverpool station), great value, friendly staff as well as wonderful amenities onsite, including a full gym plus several restaurants/bars with delicious food options. Chic vibe. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear crussell23

We are indeed perfectly located, within the heart of vibrant East London and next to Liverpool Street Station, with excellent transport links across the city and UK.

Here at Andaz London Liverpool Street, we take great pride in providing a personalized and barrier free service, and I’m thrilled you found the staff to be friendly.

I am pleased to learn that you found our hotel to be of great value, and made use of our 24 hour Gym and Health Club.

Our Director of Food and Beverage will be delighted to hear that you found our restaurants and bars to offer delicious food options and I will be sure to share your kind words with our team.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and writing this wonderful review about your recent stay with us. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Andaz London Liverpool Street in the near future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This is a magnificent hotel made all the more special by the staff. My wife and I have stayed in many hotels but never encountered staff as good as here. The breakfast manager(female) on Easter Sunday gave us a most lovely Easter egg, the following day she took me to see the secret temple they discovered when renovating the hotel. It was amazing. Nothing was to much trouble for all staff we interacted with. Reception was good and efficient and then we was taken to our room. We had a king room and it was superb. The bed was large with super bedding and very comfy. We had a big three legged spotlight and the largest tv we have ever had in a room. An ajoining wardrobe room complete with complimentary soft drinks and snacks. A very big bathroom with a walk in rain forest shower. It was complete with ren toiletries which were replaced daily. Robes and slippers supplied. Breakfast is served in the 1901 ballroom complete with the most amazing glass dome which was protected during the war. Just one piece of damage. The choice at breakfast is awesome and should please everyone. Breads, cooked items, fruit,salmon the choice was endless. Great quality and you could eat for hours. We eat in the brasserie one night of which I have reviewed separately and again food was awesome. In the morning the hotel offered homemade biscuits and at night between 6 and 7 provided free red or white wine and canapes in the foyer. So nice and so good. We would certainly stay again if visiting London and loved the location. Heart of the square mile yet close to markets and brick lane curry houses. My wife had one very small issue and that is there is no plug socket for the hair dryer near a mirror. Didn't bother me but a valid point
Keys are all electronic cards which is much better. We didn't want to leave. As my wife is from Liverpool it seems apt that she loves Liverpool in London.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank IAN O
Otto S, General Manager at Andaz London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear IAN O,

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to leave a review highlighting the service and quality of room you were allocated during your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read all your lovely and kind words regarding your stay with us. It is such a pleasure to know that you had a wonderful Easter with us. We just refurbished our bedrooms so it is great to hear such positive feedback on the new changes. I completely understand about the plug near the mirror though, we are trying to rectify that. Our staff are our most valuable asset,it is always encouraging for them to receive our guests’ comments, which allows us to maintain and strive to improve the facilities we offer.

Once again thank you for your time and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Andaz London in the future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

A lovely hotel, funky decor, amazingly helpful and lovely staff. Cannot recommend highly enough. Great coffee and restaurants. I Will return. Thank you to all the staff.
Perfect location for me as really near Liverpool st station. Easy to get around, lots in area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Sallytompkins,

I am delighted to learn you had a great stay with us and my wonderful colleagues took such great care of you. I do hope you make Andaz your first choice when visiting London.