“Love love love Kidzania!”
Review of KidZania London

KidZania London Entrance Ticket Off Peak Flexi
Ranked #97 of 427 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At KidZania London children can explore more than 60 real-life activities. Spanning across 75,000 square feet, KidZania London is a child-size city located in Westfield, Shepherd’s Bush where the kids are in charge! Have your kids ever dreamt of becoming a pilot, a firefighter or the next award winning singer? Role-play has long been a favourite past-time of children through the generations. Watch the excitement on their faces as they try out more than 60 real life role-play activities in the bank, on stage or fighting crime on the streets as a police officer!
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I went to Kidzania with my 8 year old son, my friend and her 8 year old daughter and they absolutely loved it! They made their own burgers to eat at Gourmet Burger Kitchen, were couriers, did a Just Dance class, made some chocolate, read the news and animated a Pokémon movie. They also earned enough “money” to open their own Kidzania bank account and get their first “cashcard” which was really good to get them practicing some maths whilst they were having fun! Highly recommended for a really fun and different day out with the kids.

KidZaniaLondon1, Guest Relations Manager at KidZania London, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you for your amazing five star review of KidZania London!

Please congratulate the children for working hard and opening their first bank account! This is a fantastic achievement, particularly for one visit. I am so glad that they enjoyed making burgers, dancing and animating, among others.

Thank you again for taking the time to send us your feedback, and I hope that we are able to welcome you back into the city again in the future.

Best wishes,

Guest Relations, KidZania London

Write a ReviewReviews (1,151)
All reviews
in 18 reviews
"pilot"
in 103 reviews

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I have no words to express how awful the place is! My son left in tears within minutes and they simply refuse to give us a refund, apparently "due to how the ticketing system works". The place is chaotic, disorganised and no one took any time to explain to us how things worked. I would never go back and certainly do not recommend it to anyone taking their kids without a group of friends. Absolutely awful!

5  Thank Susie V
KidZaniaLondon1, Guest Relations Manager at KidZania London, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you so much for sending us your honest review; we value each and every piece of feedback we receive as it allows us to continually better the experience for our visitors.

I am of course so incredibly disappointed to hear that your experience was a negative one. I would love to understand in a bit more detail, what about it you found to be chaotic or disorganised, and what we could have done to improve upon this.

If you would be able to get in touch with us at SVC@kidzania.co.uk so that we can discuss it further, I would be so appreciative.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

A friend and I took our children (ages between 10 -12) during the Easter holidays. Having read some of the reviews on here I was a bit worried it would be a let down but they had a fabulous time. Our children were old enough to be left unaccompanied and I’d say the security system is good. They loved the independence of being left to make all their own decisions and managed to do about 7 or 8 activities, plus grab lunch, even though it was rammed. A couple of tips: you can preorder their lunch at the information/ticket desk which means they don’t need any money. A locker is £3 non refundable. The kidzos shop at the end is laughably awful (Christmas cracker tat), ours kept their money as souvenirs. Choose an early slot - we arrived at 10.30 which was fine. When I collected them it was heaving with people. If your kids are old enough, confident and sensible then do leave them. The environment for adults is pretty hellish and I imagine the kids are happier without being helicoptered. Finally look for a deal, otherwise it’s expensive. We’ll be back, the kids had a blast.

Thank you so much for your great review of KidZania London.

I am absolutely delighted to hear that you and your children had a fabulous time, and that you will be joining us again in the future! I am also so pleased to hear that you managed to fit in so many activities, as well as lunch. Please congratulate your children on their hard work earning KidZos. They can always hold on to the KidZos and add to them with future visits; as it us our currency, and doesn't expire they can be used for future purchases from the KidZo store - even at other KidZanias around the world! I will also pass on your feedback about the product quality, to our Retail Manager for review.

Additionally, I'd like to thank you for sharing your helpful top tips with other users.

We so look forward to seeing you, your friend, and children, again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The whole family loved it! Great idea to teach children about all the possible careers that are out there. Everybody have fun. Only downside was that it's very unclear how everything works, where to spend the money etc... Harjeet from the kids shop on the tills helped by explaining it and recommending places for the kids to go he also helped direct me to face painting and gave us an idea on how much we need to get what we want...very helpful...

1  Thank stacyb842018
KidZaniaLondon1, Guest Relations Manager at KidZania London, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you so much for your great five star review of your recent visit to KidZania London! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to pass on your positive feedback.

Your fantastic experience with Harjeet will be passed onto the management team also as I'm sure he would be delighted to hear your words.

Thank you for your constructive feedback regarding the initial clarity of how it works. We have taken this kind of feedback on board, and have very recently launched a new information hub at the very entrance of KidZania as well as a TV screen in the Airport check-in area to explain the city, and give top tips

I hope that you are able to return to the city in future so that the family is able to have more fun and can continue to learn about various careers.