“Fantastic Japanese on my doorstep! ”
Review of Sushi Inn

Sushi Inn
Ranked #2,396 of 25,561 Restaurants in London
Description: Best Sushi in North London! Sushi Sunday!! All the Rolls 20% for Sushi mania!! Quality food and service always!
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

I went to sushi inn last night and was blown away! I went because my 16 year old has been raving about the lunchtime special bento love box.

Excellent service. Excellent sushi and other hot japanese starters, gyoza is what we had. Wonderful tempura and teriyaki beef.

The bill was very reasonable for a fantastic mid week dinner with friends!

Well done sushi inn. Please do not change or shut down!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed April 13, 2017

I was delighted by the quality of this food - the menu is simple, not extensive, but what is on it is done to a high standard. The service was pleasant and good. I am really pleased this is in this area of London.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 15, 2017

Quality fresh innovative Sushi !

Beautiful presented, delicious & fresh fish - real quality for a fair price. Delightful & attentive staff.

Not sure about the decor !!!! But what the hell - we are hear for the quality for the Sushi & this place does not disappoint :-))))))))

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2017

It seems odd that such an outstanding Japanese Restaurant should appear in Palmers Green, but it has! Outstanding food and service and at a reasonable price!

We booked our daughter's 11th birthday here as she is a Sushi-nut and now, so are all her friends.

I cannot praise this restaurant highly enough, just wonderful!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Great little place to eat, Nice service.

Price was fair. I recommend the sushi dishes more than the main meals.

Teriyaki chicken was dry.

Nice atmosphere.