“Food & Decor amazing! ”

Price range: US$63 - US$105
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and a beautiful space..the pork ribs and the wagyu gyoza were perfect. Very high bill but worth the experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,553)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

My experience in Sexy fish has been marvellous, it has been one of the best dinner since long time. My husband and me spent a great time over there. Food and service are unique.We will be back soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

In a place like London, where you have tons of fantastic restaurants, it is difficult that something can blow your mind as Sexy Fish did to me the first time I went there. And it never disappointed me.
Just an amazing deco, perfect location, woooooondeeeerffuuullll service and the very best food.
Pure Love. Pure Fun. Pure Sexy.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I went to Sexy Fish twice last year , and I was disappointed both times ! Last week a friend of mine
wanted to go to back ! I thought third time lucky ?
Wrong , very wrong ! While the service has slightly improved , the food is still substandard with small portions
and very expensive ! The same group has Scott’s a fantastic restaurant ! London is ruthless when it come to restaurant , how Sexy Fish survives is a mystery !
Don’t waste your money ! Go to Roka in Covent Garden
or Charlotte street for top Japanese or if you like top
Indian cuisine , Benares a few door down ,or Chutney Mary in St James .

2  Thank patricksA2707KG
Caprice H, Guest Relations Manager at Sexy Fish, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear PatricksA2707kg,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate all feedback that helps us to improve. Please can you contact us on feedback@sexyfish.com with your contact details so we can investigate further.

Kind regards,
Sexy Fish Management Team

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Are we too old; that's the saying, right? 'If it's too loud you're too old!' But really, I have yet to see the point of ear-splitting, talk-killing tuneless music in a gorgeous location where good conversation between bright people can be the core of a pleasurable night out.

You won't have that pleasure at Sexy Fish. What you will have is sublime food served by agile, informed servers who, nonetheless, have to shout each dish in a manner that, in another context, would be downright rude.

Our table wasn't ready when we arrived on the dot of 19.45. I'm used to this ploy of encouraging diners to spend money on cocktails before eating. In the end it was worth the £30 spent at the bar for the excellent corner table we scored.

We started with the taste of 5 sashimi and prawn gyoza. We followed with Isle of Mull scallops with a jalapeño spin, spicy Thai rock bass, and a half lobster. These were all brilliant - individual tastes artfully and swiftly presented. We ordered a bottle of Pouilly Fume at £75 which was a good fit with the food. We closed the meal with a crumble my mother DIDN'T make: crispy crumbs encircling a divine custardy center.

And then came the bill: £288 for two including a 12.5% service charge. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Probably. Would we go again? Only if they turned down the music. Unlikely.

1  Thank makoHamptons.NY