“I LOVE THIS RESTAURANT”

Gourmet Burger Kitchen (Chiswick)
Ranked #6,252 of 23,370 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$29 - US$39
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Chiswick
Description: Serving up gourmet burgers in the UK since 2001. Offering a variety of delicious burgers, homemade sauces and seriously good milkshakes.
Reviewed 28 February 2012

The burger is tasty and I recommend the classic type. Try to find a voucher code , this will give you more discount.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

Had an excellent veggie burger here and the staff were excellent!

Reviewed 17 January 2012

I decided to break a day of working from home up with a quiet lunch at this burger restaurant. A friend had recommended their veggie bean burger to me.

When I arrived there was only one other small table of diners, the waiter asked me to sit where I pleased and handed me a menu. He asked that I order my food choice at the counter. I chose bean burger, chunky fries and a banana milk shake.

The waiting and kitchen staff seemed to be having great fun larking about, shouting and laughing. A very unprofessional playground atmosphere pervaded the place. As if the staff were unaware that diners were actually in the restaurant.

Water was dripping from the ceiling close to my table, but no area of the dining room was cordoned off, just a bucket placed on the floor.

The burger was mediocre, chips were nice and milk shake was really excellent. However, I couldn't wait to get out of this place to escape the high jinks of the kitchen and waiting staff. At one stage a guy in the kitchen 'barked' something very loudly. I'm sure they must have thought the place was empty of customers. Not appropriate or professional behaviour- even in a burger joint.

1  Thank WozzaTLondon
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I Have been to GBK in chiswick many times and the service is great! Food is delivered quickly to your table never have i waited longer than 20-30 minutes! There is a lot of choice regarding the burgers so something for everyone and sides aswell. a short distance from hammersmith perfect for before going to the cinema at hammersmith or just for some luch down the highroad, will be back again and again!.. :)

oh they also have a box/bag of nuts which you can help yourself too, a nice little touch.

Reviewed 12 October 2011

Loved it. Grea burgers, yummy fries, delicious onion rings, decent wine and beer. What more can I ask for? Other than flying back to the USA for a burger, this is the best I have had in Europe.