“The worst subway ”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #18,117 of 25,295 Restaurants in London
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Rude staff and only sell Pepsi max and 7up free.
For people like me, diet sodas make me feel ill. Nachos were incredibly awful!
The sub rolls were not toasted well either!

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

So I thought I would at least give it another go, poor show last time round, could have been a bad day. NO. So if you want something veggie just think again. The girl behind the counter was handling meat for a customer and another customer came along for a veggie sandwich and she handled the cheese and salad, no change of gloves. Vegetarians and vegans can't eat it now, it is contaminated with meat, come on basic, basic, basic, just because you are wearing gloves does not make it all OK.

Therefore I had to decline a sandwich as it would have been a vegetarian-meat hybrid. Also the staff just don't listen, one customer was asked what she wanted, to which she started to tell, the server just turned round put another customer's sandwich in the grill and ignored the lady. When she turned back she said "what was that"?. What a sad service that is.

I had the coffee like drink or to put it more correctly, some brown stuff in a cup.

I have now learnt my lesson, this is a sandwich shop that cannot make sandwiches properly, has no customer focus and delivers brown stuff in a cup with a title playing on words called "coffee"

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Well the queue went down fast, but orders being mixed up and staff a little confused about how to serve. And to cap it off although we asked for the drink upgrade we're charged extra and not moved to meal deal. Salad bowl was hardly filled, server unwilling to add add items to make it a salad as only wanted a few different items. So over charged and no crisps. I would avoid this one.

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

So decided to have a subway just because my friends made the choice. When asked what salad I would like I replied everything except sweetcorn. The lady then filled up the sub with everything and then the lady started to squish a load of sweetcorn all over it! When I reminded her I said no sweetcorn they started to scrape off the sweetcorn over a dirty bin! When I said that was unacceptable and to start over they looked at me as if I had two heads! In addition there was no apology and I still had to pay for it! Absolutely poor customer service rated zero but wouldn't let me!

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Considering their limited scope, something in a roll, it is amazing how rubbish a product can be. The type of people who swoon over this junk are lazy, stupid and pathetic individuals who have no idea about food or its purpose. This shop sells sandwiches filled with over processed fillings and a salad that rabbits even turn their noses up at. If you cannot pop into a shop and get bread and something to put into it you are a douche bag, an imbicile of epic proportions. You should just get a trough and snort your food as that is what you deserve.