All reviews lovely hotel no air con sauna steam room recommend this hotel ironing board road noise buffet breakfast comfortable bed good size central hotel tea and coffee making facilities set menu housekeeping staff family visit swimming pool bar restaurant room service
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Staff very friendly. Good restraunt good choice of food. Very comfortable beds . Gym and swimming pool facilities are good and clean. Great central location for business . Quiet at night with not a lot of road noise.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2017

On arrival we were greeted by two members of the staff, one I believe was the manager of the hotel and a lovely lady on the reception and it felt like we were the most important customers for them, even thought the hotel was so busy. Great location, everything – restaurants, pubs, shops - is on walking distance around the hotel, great staff, very comfortable, clean room. There was a Christmas party in the restaurant but we didn’t hear any noise from it so it was a very pleasant stay, can't recommend it enough.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to hold our UK wedding reception at the Jury’s inn Middlesbrough and it was absolutely amazing. Chloe did an amazing job organising and arranging the evening and Karen was fantastic at making sure the entire thing ran smoothly. She had every little detail on paper and it was just like clockwork. I can’t thank both girls enough as well as all the staff at the Jury’s that evening, you were amazing too.
Our friends and family thoroughly enjoyed the evening as did we. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to hold any kind of celebration, it made our evening magical!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joolz S
Emma B, Manager at Jurys Inn Middlesbrough, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Joolz S

Thank you for your lovely review.
I am pleased to hear that your special day was everything you aspired it to be.
Karen and Chloe are delighted with your feedback and I will forward your high praise to rest of the team.

Congratulations to a truly wonderful couple we wish you a very happy future together from all at Jurys Inn Middlesbrough.

Kind Regards
Emma Birkett - Deputy General Manager

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Good location, very comfortable hotel, friendly and helpful staff, slept and ate well!
The ambience of the hotel was lovely, the bar and dining area good and the bedroom comfortable with a nice ensuite bathroom.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear 255uktraveller255

I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay on your recent visit to Jurys Inn Middlesbrough.

I am delighted that you found the hotel comfortable and staff friendly.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Warm Regards
Emma Birkett - Deputy General Manager

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Food was excellent at the party nite however the drinks were expensive and we were overcharged...staff were polite and attentive and the room was well equips as I had a disabled room...it was very clean although abit hot

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear greengsm

Thank you for your review regarding your experience at your Christmas party night.

I am pleased you enjoyed the food, service and found your room well equipped and clean.
Its disappointing to hear you found the bar prices expensive and that you were over charged. I would be happy to discuss this in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly by email emma_birkett@jurysinns.com or by telephone 01642 232000.

Warm Regards