Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$4
PricelineUS$35
Expedia.comUS$35
ZenHotels.comUS$39
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2020

Stayed here in January. Had booked with the option of paying later however as with all bookings a card was needed to reserve.
When I arrived at the hotel I was asked if I wanted to pay with the same card. I said no I’d prefer to use this one if that’s all right with you. As I was having to leave a day earlier than expected a small charge was waivered for the final night.
However upon checking my credit card bills the a couple of months later I found that the first card had already been used to take payment so was charged twice!
Tried to speak to the hotel and following much investigation found a mobile number. The chap who answered said this was now closed and he no longer worked there however he did provide the phone number of the owner.
Eventually got in touch with the owner, Mr Ali who said he would rectify the issue if I sent him an email. This I tried to do but he’d given me the wrong email address. Again phoned the first chap who said it had an extra letter in it.
Sent email. No response. No refund.
Additionally the hotel was basic at best.
In my personal opinion I’d advise no one to stay here.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank TraumaJoyce
Reviewed March 31, 2020

please,please please do not go to this hotel for any reason it is dank dirty smelly and run down .I and 3 friends stayed there on 26 feb for 1 night. Thank god it was only 1 night and they charged me twice despite showing 2 impending charges I was promised a refund but as of today i have not recieved a penny,so please do not use this kip you have been warned

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed November 21, 2019

I stayed there for one night got charged twice.stll not got my money.make sure they don't get more money.shame as was good stay .clean warm friendly staff.would have stayed there again no problems.promised my money back and still waiting

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rose71-C_
Reviewed July 8, 2019

Stayed here to go see the UB40 tribute at the Longlands club. Basic decent clean and tidy Hotel comftable bed, clean bedding and fresh towels. Staff polite and helpful.
Enjoyed our stay and would go back if we ever staying in that area again
Covience store over the road with plenty of places to eat.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2019

Stayed here on the way from Scarborough up to Newcastle. Out of five one night stopovers this was the most expensive and the worst out of five different hotels. The people in charge did not know what was going on so we went out and returned later. We were put in an annexe in a room which had no key, walking through a room which was like a chimney with migrants smoking and drinking in a disgusting room. We were then allocated a room with no kettle, no tea and coffee facilities and a bathroom with no toilet paper, no bath towels and basically the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I could not wait to get out of the place.

Room tip: Don't stay there.
Date of stay: June 2019