“Great discovery”
Review of Ancestors Coffee

Ancestors Coffee
Ranked #34 of 81 Quick Bites in Norwich
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Excellent coffee and cakes, and my three year old was made to feel very welcome! I will definitely go back!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We dropped in and I liked the decor. Airy modern feel. Made.com type furniture. Two cosy rooms upstairs too. Good coffee and proper home made cakes but a bit overbaked. Lots of healthy options available. Would appeal to young people who are into vegan etc lifestyle.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Always service with a smile here! The coffee is always delicious and the blends change often, oat milk is the standard (winner in my eyes).
The food is amazing; the cakes are so very tempting but if you want something healthier the buddha bowls are packed with flavour and full of veggie goodness. The breakfasts are great too.
It is a definite new favourite.

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Nearly passed by this very unprepossessing cafe and am so glad we didnt.
The special porridge was the most delicious I have ever tasted.. my husband’s salted halloumi on toast was also tasty.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Since discovering Ancestors, it has become a weekly necessity for me to pop in for a coffee every time I’m in the city. This awesome independent is 100% vegan and the soups are amazing and such good value at £3.50 for a huge bowl. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and the vibe in the shop is laid back and welcoming. Magdalen Street is fast becoming the coolest part of the city!