All reviews coach house garden house city centre newmarket road single room main building lovely hotel trouser press water pressure jacuzzi bath the ground floor good size comfortable bed within easy walking distance stayed two nights plenty of parking executive room
Reviewed October 8, 2018

I stay at the hotel on a regular basis and have always had excellent service. The staff are friendly and helpful with their local knowledge. I can thoroughly recommend staying here. Although on the outskirts of the city, the city centre is in easy walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Emily M, Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Mr Hopkins,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your most recent stay.

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed another stay with us and thank you for your lovely comments towards our team, I know they will be thrilled to hear they were able to make your stay an enjoyable one.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

The location was perfect for walking into town. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel was very clean and well looked after throughout. Our executive room was very pleasant. Breakfast very good. We had a very enjoyable couple of nights.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr & Mrs Bluston,

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and glad you were pleased with your Executive room.

Thank you for your kind comments towards our team, I will be sure to pass this on to them.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

I stayed for two days in an executive single room. This is a three star hotel and at that level it is really good. Located within easy walking distance on the city centre it is nevertheless reasonably quiet even though it is on one of the main roads into Norwich - my room was on the road side of the hotel and didn't cause me a problem. The room was well fitted out with a comfortable bed, nice furniture, flat screen tv with freeview channels, tea and coffee making stuff, iron and board. Bathroom was small but had everything you need and the mixer tap on the bath/shower does actually change temperature by degrees, brilliant. Staff were all very good at what they are doing and the food was certainly a good three star standard. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Emily M, Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and thank you for your kind comments regarding our team, I will be sure to pass this on to them. I am glad you enjoyed dining in our conservatory restaurant, I know the Head Chef will be so pleased to hear this.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Stayed two nights here last week. We had a pleasant room with a good bathroom. Enjoyed two good evening meals in the restaurant and relaxing drinks in the comfortable lounge/bar. Staff were helpful and pleasant. The hotel is within walking distance of Norwich city centre. Would definitely consider staying here again if visiting Norwich.

Stayed: September 2018
Emily M, Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and thank you for your kind comments towards our team, I will be sure to pass this on to them.

It is lovely to hear you would stay with us in the future, I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

This hotel is a little gem within the city of Norwich. Dinner and breakfast outstanding, would recommend to all. Staff are always so helpful, nothing is too much trouble for them. Room extremely clean and bed so comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Mr & Mrs Turberfield,

It was lovely to see you both again and I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your breakfast and dinner, I will be sure to pass this on to the Head Chef I know he will be thrilled.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you both back soon.