We stayed one night (a Saturday night) at this hotel in Room 205, which is a riverside room. I read in other people's reviews that these rooms are noisy, but we must have been lucky because I have never been in such a quiet hotel! We weren't able to open the window in our room and there was air conditioning, which we kept on all night because the room was so warm. Despite having this on, we were baking and kicked off the very warm duvet. The room was spotlessly clean and had everything one needed for a short break. I'm always woken up by other guests slamming their doors or talking loudly in the corridors, but this night I didn't hear a thing! When we were checking out the next day, the lady beside me was complaining her room was too noisy. So, was our room quiet because we couldn't open the window? Very likely. The hotel is located close to restaurants, shops and a short walk to the city centre. A huge bonus is the free parking. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich