US$65
US$79
US$77
  • Pool
US$92
Dunston Hall(Stoke Holy Cross)
US$118
Wensum Guest House(Norwich)(Great Value!)
US$56
Hotels.com
Stracey Hotel(Norwich)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$84
US$79
Travelocity
US$80
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 15, 2014

My husband and I had the misfortune of finding this establishment via the Visit Norwich website. I truly wish I had done a little more research prior to our trip. On arrival we stood outside the front door for ages before someone bothered to come and answer the door. When we finally managed to attract someone's attention, the proprietor insisted that we were the couple arriving with an 18 month old baby. We were taken up to our room and told that the extra bed in it was for the baby we didn't have! We sat in the room unsure whether or not to unpack in case the people with the baby arrived. No en-suite bathroom and a notice in the shared bathroom, together with cloth and cleaning products asking the guests to clean the bathroom after use. When we left to go out in search of some food and/or alternate accommodation, the proprietor's daughter had parked us in. When we asked if they could move their car we were greeted with hostility as she had had nowhere else to park and the proprietor had "forgotten" to ask us to park elsewhere. The breakfast was average. We were due to have stayed two nights but checked out early and found somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Miniorange2014
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I stayed here while working in Norwich, when I arrived late on in the evening didn't get a nice welcome , I wish they would have said my room had been let out because after the check in began my worst week ever ,room was horrible , bedding looked older than my great grans and wasn't in cleanest condition, blue paint showing through pink paint on wall, no ensuite available , and had to dehydrate until I went out because kettle was so unhygienic it looked like someone had used it as a toilet, I am working back down there soon but one things for sure I wil sleep in my van.

Room Tip: Don't do it
Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Tracey M
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Waited 30 minutes longer for the owners to arrive they was very late! Was freezing standing in the cold! They turned out to be rather old but sweet people. Got to our room and smelt like an old peoples home!
Was tiny and cramped! Obviously was not cleaned as all old half used toiletries left in the bathroom!
Breakfast was average failed to tell us there was no tomatoes and didn't offer a substitute! But gave the man sitting on the table next to us extra eggs because of it, (he was a regular)
The jam was out of date on the jar! And when somebody left the table they would just swipe to crumbs off the table onto the floor and just replaced to used plates/cutlery and if something looked "unused" they just left it on the table! Was pretty bad stay, not worth bloody £50-60!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kimlee160411
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I made this reservation for a twin ensuite room 2 months in advance of my daughter swimming at the UEA Norwich. The booking was confirmed via email. On arrival, my daughter and husband were put in a cramped room with no ensuite, despite email evidence to the contrary!? There were no ensuite rooms available. My husband and daughter left the B & B and drove the 2 hours back home. They will be heading to Norwich again at 6.15am. Such a shame they were let down by the accommodation/proprietor. We regularily swim in Norwich and needless to say will not consider using this B & B again. Not impressed!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Sara S
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The Blue Cedar lodge is an average B n B in Norwich, the owner is friendly. The rooms would need a little refurbishment (old style furniture and a bit too crammed) and could be a little bit cleaner. When moving one of the bedside tables to get to the power sockets we found old crumpled up receipts and a plastic bottle of coke. But sleeping quality is fine as it´s off the main road in a cul-de-sac.
The breakfast was nice and tasty, with a view innto the garden.
Unfortunately there is no wifi.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business