“Amazing New Year Break!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Hayleyt24
“Amazing New Year Break!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We booked Ivy Cottage to celebrate the new year with friends and had a fantastic stay. When we arrived the owner, Lianne had kindly left us a bottle of prosecco, mince pies and cookies to enjoy.
The cottage is beautiful, the beds were nice and comfortable, it was well equipped for our week away and the underfloor heating was a big hit! Having the travel cot and highchair supplied was also an added bonus.
The village of settle is great, with lots of places to eat, drink and walks to enjoy. On New Years Eve we walked to the station and caught the train into Skipton for a few hours, the train only took 30 minutes. We made our way back later on and ate in The Lion that evening. Great food and atmosphere! Whilst in the area we ate at The Royal Oak which served nice food and also The Old Man Cafe, great coffee and cakes!
We can't say anything negative about our stay here as it was amazing from start to finish. Lianne did everything she could to make our stay one not to forget, even coming to apologise to us and bringing spare Christmas tree lights on our first day as the ones on the tree had blown the day before we arrived. Lianne, your cottage is beautiful and having the hot tub was also an added bonus as we did manage to use this on one of the evenings. We will definitely be recommending Ivy Cottage to others and would return in the future.
Happy New Year!!!

126mariey...
Norfolk, United Kingdom
“Perfect, perfect, perfect”
Reviewed January 1, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Perfect.Perfect.Perfect. The cottage its location and the amenities

The cottage is beautifully decorated. It is contemporary yet cosy with great care and attention to every detail.
Underfloor heating down stairs and in the bathroom keeps the place toasty warm along with the wood burner
The most comfortable beds ever and we always had a good nights sleep
A wood fired hot tub was a revelation
Our complimentary fizz and mince pies were most welcome
In site of the village centre with good pubs and restaurants on the door step and fabulous walks
I could go on but I recommend you try this special cottage for your self

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Elizabeth...
Derby, United Kingdom
“Top Class Cottage”
Reviewed October 31, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I’m normally quite lazy when it comes to writing reviews, but I just had to take the time to give this lovely cottage a mention. Ivy Cottage is by far the best cottage that we have stayed in yet. It is so stylish, but maintains such a homely feel that you never want to leave it! The attention to detail shows how much the owner cares about the cottage and its visitors, and the welcome gifts were an added bonus (thanks Lianne). Relaxing in the hot tub after a long day’s walk is a must, especially with the complimentary fizz! The underfloor heating kept the cottage so toasty-warm that we never needed to use the wood burning stove, even on cold days. Parking is on the street, but we always managed to find a spot within a short distance of the cottage, so it was never a problem. There are some lovely walks in the area and some straight from the door. The centre of Settle is 100 metres from the cottage with a good selection of shops and pubs, many of which welcome dogs. I would 100% recommend this cottage, and Settle, and hope to return again soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NatalieGe...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Wonderful cosy cottage in a beautiful area”
Reviewed February 25, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We have just arrived back home from a 3 night stay at Ivy Cottage and cannot recommend it enough. We were so happy with just how clean the place was and all the surprise added extras that we are already planning our next stay. It is situated just a few yards away from the town where there are plenty of things to see. There are plenty of places to eat and drink and most are dog friendly which is great if you are bringing a furry friend! The cottage itself is very modern and so cosy. It was so nice to go for a long walk, buy a cake from one of the many local bakeries and take it back to the cottage to sit in front of the log fire with a cup of tea! A fantastic mini break for myself, my fiance, our son (9) and our 14 month old cocker spaniel Walter!

Steven525
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Five Star Cottage”
Reviewed January 26, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I have just spent three nights in this lovely charming cottage, this break was a present from my daughter and her boyfriend for my wife and I.

Ivy Cottage is 100 metres from the town centre, it has a large living room with a wood burner and the kitchen is modern and well equipped and can easily fit six people around the large dining table. Upstairs there are 3 charming bedrooms, two double and a single. The bathroom is also modern and large with a great bath and a really modern shower.

Outside at the back of the cottage there's a wood burning hot tub.

I am now looking at my diary to make further bookings as I enjoyed my stay so much.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing