2,480 results
All reviews river view car park superior room city centre breakfast was buffet style reception staff fire alarm great central location railway station secure parking per day ironing board breakfast room would stay again booked this hotel short stay hotel is situated
Reviewed May 18, 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
ParkInnYorkCity, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson York, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Great location but reception staff had a terrible attitude, bordering on downright rude ......very unfriendly and unhelpful. Rooms were fine but would avoid in future simply based on the terrible front line service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm extremely sorry to hear the welcome you received was not good and clearly this is not acceptable. We pride ourselves on delivering a high level of customer service and a warm welcome so its disappointing to hear we didn't get it right this time. I will share your comments with the Front Office Manager who will look into why we failed on this occasion. I assure you this is not our usual standard and I thank you for sharing your feedback and giving us this opportunity to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Road trip with my daughter, was very disappointed with the reception staff, attitude, and lack of help from porter,room was clean and comfortable did not like restaurant, not inviting, staff very friendly but food awful

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
ParkInnYorkCity, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson York, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. I'm personally disappointed to hear that you felt let down by our staff. We pride ourselves on our Yes I Can service and friendly team so I'm not too sure where it went wrong during your stay but rest assured I will be discussing your feedback with my team an d addressing any issues. I can only apologise for your experience and assure you this isn't the norm here, as you will see from other reviews.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Had a good convention here in the park hotel York the staff are helpful food is nice,and is very central with nice views of the city,the hotel is very good for conferences,and I woul stay here if visiting the city for pleasure I found it a very pleasurable stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay. It means a lot to the team who work so hard to know that their efforts are appreciated. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.