“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Very tasty food, top quality service, great atmosphere what else could one ask for. Would definitely recommend and will be returning shortly

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We have eaten here a couple of times and most recently got takeaway. The food is delicious and comes in good portion sizes. When we ate in we got free baileys at the end which was a nice touch. With takeaway it was free poppadoms! Would definitely recommend and will be going again next time we visit York.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We went to this restaurant a couple of nights ago - early evening for a treat ! I should have known what to expect when there was no one else in the place but decided to give it a go anyway. Although there is a £10 three course deal poster in the window for Monday to Thursday nights we were not offered it. I should have gone for the bottled Cobra as well because the draft was pretty warm and tepid - first pint off no doubt and it had been a hot day. No I didn't get a second (or third) one was enough. The lamb vindaloo was rather mild to say the least and the wife's chicken tikka main meal was a little meager size wise. Service was OK - civil and polite but neither waiter appeared to have any personality and I certainly did not come away feeling a valuable customer. The whole experience - average. Would I go back ? No I wouldn't. I actually walked past other Indian Restaurants to get to Indian Vibes and will be trying one of them instead the next time (or anywhere else come to that).

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Ive tried quite a lot of indian restaurants in york. I have to say indian vibes is one of the best. the food is quality and also the service. if your looking for a indian its well worth a try.

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Tried this restaurant as we were staying in the local area and did not disappoint. We had the 9.95 deal which consisted of starter, curry and side. All were very tasty. Good service and great value for money. Would recommend.