“Lovely café”
Review of The Good Loaf

The Good Loaf
Ranked #7 of 584 Restaurants in Northampton
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Description: Our award winning cafe and bakery is set in an old shoe factory in the heart of the 'Boot and Shoe Quarter' conservation area. The perfect place to try our range of artisan bread, homemade cakes and locally roasted, award winning coffee.
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

I had a great mocha. Good value. Lovely staff and really great bread. I drop in any time I am in this part of town. It’s a great asset to the local area. Long may it continue.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

This is great place for sandwiches, toasties or soup. Bread is made in their kitchens (they also do bread making courses).

My only complaint is that they do get very busy. I was warned of a 10minute delay but food actually took 35min to arrive. Leaving me 3 minutes eat it. Don't go here if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Nice place they do some nice breads to choose from....I had a chicken spur door with salads was very tasty will return

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Such welcoming staff who work there. The bread they bake is awesome so much texture and delicate taste. Lovely coffee and do an excellent bacon sandwich.

1  Thank Elltron
Reviewed June 18, 2018

A great place for breakfast or a light lunch, with delicious home made artisan bread and cakes and a good range of other light lunch items.