“Excellent food”
Review of Bar Iberico

Bar Iberico
Ranked #26 of 1,455 Restaurants in Nottingham
Description: Bar Iberico embraces the Spanish concept of sharing. Our tapas dishes are designed to allow you to explore our menu giving you the opportunity to sample a varied selection of dishes. Please note that we are a walk in venue only. However we do take bookings for tables of six or more except for on Friday evenings and Saturday evenings. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Having eaten here on a number of occasions i have not been disappointed at all. There is a really good range of food and given that my partner and I are vegetarian this can be a welcome change. Each time we have eaten here the service has been really good and the food has been delicious. We generally eat from the menu rapido and this is excellent value for money. The restaurant can get quite busy and you may have to wait but it is definitely worth it. We will be back.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Reciprocity001

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Excellent restaurant. Service and food fantastic. Having spoken to the table next to us on arrival we had the offer of sourdough with 2 tapas, this was ample food and good value.
We had shrimp, chicken, flat iron steak and cod cheeks. All excellent but cod cheeks were the star.

If we had been staying longer in Nottingham would have returned the next day to try the other dishes.

Also the hand soap and lotion is H2K which is always a bonus!!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Great restaurant and wonderful tapas - and very reasonably priced too, especially if you are able to select from the "Menu Rapido" which is available Mon - Fri 11am - 6:45pm

Been several times and can't wait to go back

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

I’m a big fan of Iberico anyway. This is its slightly more relaxed sister restaurant. The fact that you can’t book a table I think is a real plus. I’ve eaten here a few times lately and the food, while not quite on a par with Iberico, is not a million miles off. The menu has been different every time I’ve been but there are a couple of staples that really are excellent. I’ve sat at the bar the last 3 or 4 times and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it. I can highly recommend the cauliflower which has been on the menu every time and also the iceberg lettuce on the specials menu if it’s on. I’m not doing either dish justice with my description, but as a dedicated carnivore, it takes a lot for me to recommend one vegetable dish, leave alone two. Looking forward to an excuse to go again.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner love this place ! Whenever we have a date night we always come here ! Crispy chicken is to die for! Lovely atmosphere amazing food and reasonably priced :-)