“Beautiful food”

Sexy Mamma Love Spaghetti
Ranked #57 of 1,388 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Reviewed September 17, 2018

We stumbled on this place by accident whilst actually getting lost looking for the place next door! After deciding the food here smelt incredible and liking the fact it was so tiny (I can imagine a place like this in Rome) we decided to take a chance on this restaurant instead. I’m so glad we did as our lunch was gorgeous (especially the Porchetta with bean stew and the best gnocchi I have ever eaten it was like soft squishy pillows ) and service really good. We had a glass each of one of the lower priced red wines and it was lovely. Ricotta and pear cheesecake was big enough to share and a cup of strong coffee finished our lunch perfectly.

When we return to Nottingham we will definitely visit again - without doubt one of the best lunches we have had outside of Italy. For some reason though when telling people where we ate I still feel embarrassed saying the name!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Fabulous food and lots of specials also to choose from. Food came quickly and the service was excellent. Small place but easy to still have a conversation. Traditional Italian food the risotto is amazing. Beautiful restaurant

1  Thank Boris1972
Reviewed September 16, 2018

What a lovely little restaurant although the decor isn't up to much the emphasis is on the traditional tasty Italian cuisine. The staff were great too. A lovely experience.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Went with my husband for dinner , really nice and cosy restaurant ,service is really nice and food is very tasty. i recommend it .

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Thought it was going to be a disaster when I found out how small it was and my booked table was upstairs as I am Disabled. Only 2 tables downstairs and one with high stools. Not at all a couple who were almost finished took their drinks outside and after table was cleaned we sat down. The young lad and young girl serving could not have been better trained.They were wonderful. The food too was superb and the ambience very Italian. I spoke to theowneroutside and he was great company-he lived opposite and grew all his own herbs.He is happy to chat. The only down side is he is too bloody good looking! A younger and better looking version of Marco Pierre White. I f you read this I was the elderly gent with the white hair.

2  Thank MalOdorous