The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel
US$86
US$72
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$55
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

St James Hotel(Nottingham)
US$98
US$77
  • Breakfast included
US$72
Premier Inn Nottingham West Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$59
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Nottingham Central Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$53
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
1,642 results
All reviewsspa breakq hotelsbusiness parklawrence restaurantspa facilitiesseparate showerupgraded to a suitesauna and steam roompark and riderestaurant stafftrouser pressbar areafollowing morningmodern hotelwalk in showerbuffet stylea lovely stay
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Really excellent hotel!!! Lovely and caring staff, spotless, good size of rooms, rooms are isolated from noise, fantastic recreation facilities. Modern and well equipped conference centre. Lovely and sophisticated food. So really very very very good place to stay. The only minor thing is ... size of food portions ... rather tiny.
Other than that - A class

Room Tip: All room seem to be nice.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
DHNottinghamBelfry, General Manager at The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Dear Rikanika,
Thank you for your fantastic review. I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return. Our food experience is going from strength to strength but we will certainly review our portion sizes - thank you for letting me know your thoughts.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Staff couldn't been more attentive and friendly.....

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2012

After visiting this hotel prior to booking it was decided that it would be suitable for a 50th birthday weekend. Just off J26 of M1 on edge of industrial estate but once inside soon forgot location.
Everything about the hotel and especially the staff were outstanding.
We had a suite room which consisted of a lobby with fridge and refreshments leading onto bedroom with four-poster bed, seperate bathroom- 2 sinks walk in shower, large bath tub with built in TV and then seperate lounge with table chairs and sofa with TV. Absolutely ideal for our party of 10 women on a celebration w/e.
We had booked a 2 night Q spa break for £175 each which included DB+B for both nights, lunch on 1 day and 1.5 hrs spa treatments, robes slippers etc. The treatments could be split into 3 x 25 mins if required.
The spa area is very small but seems well organised and staff friendly and experienced. My only criticism would be the music reminded me of Main st USA in Disney not the relaxing birds or sea sounds I'd hoped for. Also I and some friends felt slightly cheated by the time given to treatments. But overall the treatment were will received.
The pool area and rooms are small but adaquate and the jacuzzi was splendid.
The restaurant was fantastic, food choice was good, lunch and breakfast well presented and plentiful.
All the staff were excellent, from reception to waiting staff to housekeepers. Polite, friendly, local, professional individuals who genuinally wanted to make your stay enjoyable. My friend even had a Happy B'day card from the staff.

Room Tip: All rooms well equipped and spacious.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Madge78,
What a fantastic and comprehensive review!! Thank you for taking the time to let us know of all the many attributes that helped make your stay so very special.
I am delighted to read that our Team have delivered all that we always set out to achieve in a friendly and professional manner.
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I have just come back from a hen weekend with my ten friends at this hotel and all I can say is we didn't want to leave! The staff were amazing, really friendly and helpful from James on Reception to Andy on the spa reception, our blonde waitress (sorry I didn't catch your name) and the hostess for dinner who always says bless you in a really sweet voice! The rooms were great, the Food was amazing and the spa was pure bliss! And nothing is too much trouble for the staff from bringing our pre-bought drinks to our room chilled from the ice buckets they provided us with to getting me some salad cream for my breakfast (cos I'm a bit of a freak like that). The value for money was amazing and everyone in our group said how great the hotel was and how sad they all were to leave. I would definately recommend this hotel!
xx

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank EssexMags

Dear EssexMags,
You certainly did have fun!! Thank you for your delightful review, Andy and James thoroughly enjoyed looking after your group and both say thank you for mentioning their part in ensuring you had a wonderful stay.
We are becoming increasingly popular for Spa weekends and I can see from your comments why our guests just love it.
Thank you again and do come back soon!
Darren, Andy and James.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

My wife & I have just enjoyed a wonderful weekend break at the Belfry - great rooms, the comfiest of beds ever & the food at breakfast & in the restaurant is first class. So much so if you are thinking of dining out think again - you will be hard pressed to beat the food quality here!

Also worth mentioning the staff - all of them are friendly, attentive & clearly work as a team - you will find it difficult to find better - they may be young but they are highly experienced - a credit to the hotel!

Room Tip: If you can do a deal for a suite it is well worth it - the hotel will bargain if they have rooms not booked.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Phil,
Thank you for your great review. I am particularly delighted to read your comments on the superb quality of our food and the friendly, professional service from the Team.
We do all we can to ensure we deliver the very best to all our valued guests and I am delighted that we have achieved this for you.
We look forward to your return.