“Wow, Just wow!”

Price range: US$4 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018

My fiance' had been talking about this place for a while so we tried it out this bank holiday just gone. It did not disappoint! We went for breakfast.

I had the Veggie breakfast which was the nicest I've had in years and my Fiance' had salmon and avocado on toast which she agreed that it was lovely.

We had one of the Special hot chocolates too! I had the Reeces one and She had the salted caramel! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited this establishment on the recommendation of her daughter and my goodness we were not disappointed. We had a sandwich and then each had the 3 dessert taster platter . I had the Oreo cheesecake the Mississippi mud pie and the Hazelnut parfait which was absolutely delicious. I cant praise the staff enough and the quality of the desserts are second to none.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Our first visit to the Pudding Pantry today on 2nd April. The lady who served us was very attentive and couldn't do enough for us. The pancakes, freak shake and Americano were gorgeous. The atmosphere was relaxed, unpretentious and un-rushed. You have it nailed! We will def by back

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We booked afternoon tea for 2 but there were 5 of us in total, as we decided to share the afternoon tea as order extra bits. Even while booking, the staff were extremely helpful and polite. Arrived to a beautiful array of cakes in the window. Now we can eat a lot and I expected to order lots of dishes to share alongside the afternoon tea. Wrong! We each had a freak shake (just amazing) and our waitress helped us to change them to our preferences. We then ordered one extra large pancakes with bacon to share. We couldn’t finish the food-she offered to box it up to finish later. Very attentive staff who couldn’t do enough to help. Ended up feeling very full but extremely satisfied. A great example of perfect customer service matched by top quality food. Only wish I lived closer to visit more frequently!

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

After a day of shopping me and my boyfriend seen this place to pop in try some cake.
looking at the menu we decided to treat ourselves to the dessert share board with wine tasting, the staff were super friendly and we got served in no time plus they made sure that they went through what wines will go best with what dessert and of course how to do the tasting properly, so informative which was really nice. It also made the evening super fun.
The desserts do come small sized but honestly they fill you up and they are so delicious!
We will definitely be returning!