Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Kids party

Well organised party. Kids had fun, food was good and well organised by party planner "Tom" who... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Andrew S
via mobile
Great fun place for kids - something different

This place was great fun, I went into the inflatable area, same price for adults and kids and was... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2018
getmeoutofuk
Nottingham, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Nottingham
from US$20.10
More Info
from US$6.70
More Info
All reviews party host exercise trampoline company activity games play
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We had great fun visiting the new inflatables with my young son. He really enjoyed the slide and ball pit. Will definitely recommend and return.

Samantha S, Digital Marketing Executive at Planet Bounce, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Hi CA199005,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch to leave us with your feedback. I so pleased to hear that you and your son enjoyed our upgrade! We look forward to welcoming you both again soon.

Best wishes,
Planet Bounce

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Came here to have a good time with the girlfriend, but it all ended in disappointment due to inconsistent people, staff seemed ok at the time but due to a problem with another bouncer at the time really put myself and my girlfriend off, we was on the bounce Park for about 10 minutes before leaving, manager couldn’t give us a full refund due to just being on for 10 minutes and not the full hour and just offered us vouchers to come back again (which I didn’t want!) also spending another £8 in there cafeteria too so not very happy Day...

3  Thank Liam A
Samantha S, Digital Marketing Executive at Planet Bounce, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Hi Liam A,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that you weren’t completely satisfied with your visit. If you would like to get in touch with our team to discuss your visit in more detail, please feel free to get in touch via Nottingham@planetbounceinflatablepark.com

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,