“Will return ”

Planet Bounce Nottingham
Ranked #51 of 59 Fun & Games in Nottingham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Planet Bounce is the home of an intergalactic inflatable universe that encourages you to defy gravity and literally bounce off the walls. Whether you chose to Bounce, Slide, Explore or Climb you will experience enjoyment that is out of this world. The best part is it doesn't matter if you’re a toddler or an action sports hero, you can take that ‘One giant leap for mankind’.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Some definite teething problems- not enough lockers; multiple lockers not working as the codes were jammed; website completely out of date saying that socks are needed, a waiver needs to be completed and complete lack of information about how to book the Tots session.

But... the activity itself is great. It was well enjoyed by the children. Glad that there is no longer a long safety briefing as this was tedious especially if it wasn’t your first visit.
The staff were constantly being called to the lockers to rectify code problems and dealing with other queries but remained calm and pleasant. I needed to be cautious about my young children and follow them around so this meant that I had to pay £9.99 just to follow my children, when I medically can’t actually bounce around. So pricing seems steep for supervising parents and for 4 year olds especially when there was no way to book the tots session online. So I paid £9.99 each for myself and young children. I wouldn’t pay that price again. I did enquire how to book the Tots session, in future, when I arrived but staff didn’t seem to know how to do this online / that there was no way to book it online and said to phone up. I was told that there is a 10-11am session when under 5s can use the whole area safely which I will phone up about in the future. My child did get knocked over and was hurtled backwards into a beam which was covered but still hard and she took a blow to the back of her head. The teenager who had knocked her down apologised and looked genuinely sorry but my child then clung to me for 20 minutes so I think the Tots session would be safer in future. Being 4 years old, the small Tots zone would have been too small so the 10-11am specific tots session seems perfect especially as better value for money too, if only we could have booked it.

Definitely would recommend the new Planet Bounce to older children and teenagers and hopefully if I give the Tots session a go, I’ll be able to recommend that too.

1  Thank GPMCG
Samantha S, Digital Marketing Executive at Planet Bounce Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi GPMCG,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch to let us know more about your experience.
I’m sorry to hear you had trouble booking your group in for our Planet Tots Session. To confirm, our Planet Tots Session can be booked online here: http://planetbounceinflatablepark.com/planet-tots/
Our phone lines are open from 9am – 8pm daily, with staff on hand to answer any queries and book any of our sessions for you. We are currently awaiting a delivery of more lockers, however in the mean time we are providing secure storage to all customers if lockers are not available. Our Planet Tots Session is a great option for jumpers aged 0-10 (Available from 10-11am daily - please check our website for more information), giving you access to both the main arena and our dedicated toddler zone, based on your comments I think this would be a great option for you and your family. We have a team of court monitors to enforce rules and ensure every jumper has a fun and safe experience, alongside Trained First Aiders are also always available in case of any instances where jumpers may require assistance. Thanks again for leaving us with your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had great fun visiting the new inflatables with my young son. He really enjoyed the slide and ball pit. Will definitely recommend and return.

Hi CA199005,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch to leave us with your feedback. I so pleased to hear that you and your son enjoyed our upgrade! We look forward to welcoming you both again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came here to have a good time with the girlfriend, but it all ended in disappointment due to inconsistent people, staff seemed ok at the time but due to a problem with another bouncer at the time really put myself and my girlfriend off, we was on the bounce Park for about 10 minutes before leaving, manager couldn’t give us a full refund due to just being on for 10 minutes and not the full hour and just offered us vouchers to come back again (which I didn’t want!) also spending another £8 in there cafeteria too so not very happy Day...

3  Thank Liam A

Hi Liam A,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that you weren’t completely satisfied with your visit. If you would like to get in touch with our team to discuss your visit in more detail, please feel free to get in touch via Nottingham@planetbounceinflatablepark.com

We hope to hear from you soon.