Inn for All Seasons(Burford)(Great Value!)
US$97
Burford House(Burford)
US$153
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
Burford Lodge(Burford)(Great Value!)
US$100
The Highway Inn(Burford)(Great Value!)
US$175
  • Free Breakfast
Cotswold Gateway Hotel(Burford)(Great Value!)
US$105
The Fox Inn(Burford)
US$136
US$133
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

The Maytime Inn(Burford)(Great Value!)
US$138
The Bull at Burford(Burford)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$159
Agoda.com
The Swan Inn(Burford)
US$162
Agoda.com
All reviewslambbar menucourse tasting menusister hotelbar arealog firecoffee machinemolton brown toiletrieshigh streetscallopssunday lunchlow ceilingseggs benedictlight lunchold world charmold buildingthe pub
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Having booked here some time ago went with some trepidation having read some negative reviews on trip advisor
We were made to feel very welcome we stayed in the stable rom which was clean and comfortable
We are in the restaurant which again we found the quality to be high. I had steak £28. My wife had tuna £26. The tuna was enormous. My steak was very tasty -couple of minor comments only 1 small portobello mushroom with steak and I would say that both dishes about £3 overpriced. Having said that we both enjoyed the meal
Breakfast as good as any idea we have had with usual options
All staff welcoming and we enjoyed our stay here
As with many older Cotswolds inns they are full of character and yes probably are in need of modernisation but the cost would be enormous and character probably would be lost

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank keith b
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

I booked this accommodation for my boyfriends birthday weekend and were not disappointed. The accommodation was quaint, clean, tidy and had a great shower. We stayed in one of the stable rooms. The staff were very attentive and good fun during our stay. Tracey looked after us behind the bar and Jamie is the local expert on country walks nearby ( we had a fabulous 7.7 mile walk across true countryside) all courtesy of the expert directional skills of Jamie. The food was of excellent quality, service of all meals was always professional and above all friendly. We were made to feel so welcome and would not hesitate in returning especially as JAmie has offered to pay for our accommodation next time for being the “best guests”

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2018

We ordered a fish shareing platter for 2, it was very poor quality don't think any of the fish was fresh it and it was cold. When I told the waiter he just said he would inform the chef ther was no oppolige and they even had the cheek to charge for service.
This is a beautiful old building in a lovely location but I would not recommend or re visit until they improve there food and customer service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank happydys
Reviewed April 26, 2018

Whilst I appreciate this is an extremely old building it is becoming rather sad in places. The plumbing and water pressure left a lot to be desired, there was mould/damp on the bathroom ceiling. Did expect shower caps, cotton wool etc in the bathroom for the price we paid. Very little space on surfaces to put things due to coffee machine etc and inadequate WiFi connections. However, the staff were very attentive. Would I stay here again, I doubt it as I felt it was very expensive for what we received over the weekend. We didn’t dine here and breakfast was mediocre.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank rlt422018
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Firstly, I'm confused about the last few terrible reviews ?!?! Stayed her for 1 night the end of March.
Fast friendly check in. Beautiful clean room. We spent the day having Sunday lunch in a pub on the high street. Plenty of small quaint pubs on/off the high street - so of course we had a few drinks in the sunshine. We opted for evening dinner at the hotel. We both had steaks. Service and food wonderful quality. My husband did have a gin and tonic in the bar after dinner - and I nearly passed out when I saw the price of it. Breakfast the next morning was very nice. Again, fab service. We have stayed at the sister hotel (bay tree) a few times before, and thought we'd give this a try. It did not disappoint. We will be recommending and returning - cannot fault our stay. Maybe April has just been a "blip" month ‍♀️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple