The red brick facade stands out amidst the dominant Cotswold cream but does not detract from the rich historical features of the area. Earlier residents of the hotel included Charles ll & Lord Nelson.Due to age of building floors are warped & creaky.
Since its coaching inn days it has been brought into the 21st century.
As a town Burford is worth including on an historical tour. Cromwell used the parish church as a prison holding a large group of Levellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the middle of the popular Cotswold town of Burford, this historic former coaching inn offers 18 bedrooms catering for a variety of tastes, requirements and budgets and wonderful food in its restaurant and bar. The friendly staff are always on hand to offer help and advice. For best value try the Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate, which gives you the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bull at Burford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bull At Burford Hotel Burford
- Old Bull Burford
- The Bull At Burford UK - England