My company paid for me to go away for a weekend for my 20 years service. Upon arrival receptionist changed our room as my husband is 6' 5" and said double bed would be too small. We got upgraded to Trafalgar room. It was spacious although floors very uneven as you would expect in this age of building. Added to the character. The doorways very low and my husband kept bashing his head!
The bed was comfy and everything was clean. Plenty of tea/coffee making facilities and shower gels/shampoos etc in bathroom.
Evening meal was absolutely fantastic. Food well presented, full of flavour and generous portions. Breakfast had a full cold buffet and breakfast cooked to order. Homemade muesli was superb.
All the staff were polite and friendly. Will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the middle of the popular Cotswold town of Burford, this historic former coaching inn offers 18 bedrooms catering for a variety of tastes, requirements and budgets and wonderful food in its restaurant and bar. The friendly staff are always on hand to offer help and advice. For best value try the Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate, which gives you the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity.ca and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bull at Burford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bull At Burford Hotel Burford
- Old Bull Burford
- The Bull At Burford UK - England