US$128
US$102
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$118
US$105
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$160
US$148
US$154
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$77
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$244
US$237
Hotels.com
US$127
US$113
Diana's Bed & Breakfast(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$112
Premier Inn Oxford Hotel(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$70
PremierInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$473
US$440
Priceline
1,119 results
All reviewspark and ridetravel lodgesmall waitrosethe holiday innpetrol stationservice stationpear treeservice areablenheim palaceroom was cleanper daybudget hotela ground floor roomreception staffconvenient locationcity centrethe bus
Reviewed June 19, 2018

The staff and the managers were helpful. They did everything possible to ensure that my stay there was comfortable. I stayed on many occasions in the same Travel Lodge in the recent past, on all occasions, the staff and the managers ensured that I had a conference room available to see my clients. Even though there is no Bar, it did not affect me because the Holiday Inn is nearby to have refreshments

Room Tip: Excellent.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Arrived early as going to concert in Blenheim This is an excellent Travelodge and less than 15mins from the venue. They were unable to book us in before 3pm but took our details to confirm we were staying that night. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly advising us to catch the Park and Ride Bus, which was within a couple of mins walking distance, so we could spend time in Oxford City Centre before leaving for the evening. Room was clean and tidy and we had a very comfortable night when we returned late.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms 100 to 115 are in a quieter area
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I stayed here and visited Oxford. The hotel position, with a short walk to the park and ride is superb, I found the staff to be cheerful and helpful. Travelodge would benefit from reinvesting some money into the decor and fixtures and fittings which were a bit tired, the facilities should reflect the effort and quality of your staff.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Went to a concert at Blenheim Palace so only looking for a single nights sleep over. Basic as you would expect but better overall than expected and a vary convenient Holiday Inn across the car park with decent food.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed June 17, 2018

We arrived late as we had been to a concert at Blenheim Palace. The staff were very helpful and friendly. They asked if we had a preference to which floor we were on, I said no. We were on the first floor and when I got to the room there was no hairdryer I went back and they were happy to give me one and told me to leave it in the room for my convenience. Very happy with the staff.

Room Tip: The only thing I had a problem with was the handsoap, it didn't smell very nice.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family