“Delicious! You have to try it!”
Review of Pitiguey Arepas

Pitiguey Arepas
Ranked #413 of 712 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: Traditional Venezuelan food in the heart of Oxford. We like to share our cuisine with our customers using local products. We offer Vegan options. Most of our products are Gluten Free.
Reviewed April 3, 2018

This place is awesome! I love having arepas at the summertown market on sundays. The food is just delicious, everything I have tried is sooo good! The pabellon arepa is my favourite but also the cheese sticks, their desserts and alfajores and basically all other arepas are so good! Also, the owners are so friendly and nice! It is a great place to have some food in the market. I can assure you.. if you try them, you will keep going back!

1  Thank Marimar B
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here, when they setup at Summertown, many times and they've alway maintaimed the same level of excellence in food and service. We love this place. I've personally tried most dishes and desserts. The braised beef arepa comes with slow cooked black beans, cheddar and optionally with plantains. The chicken arepa comes with guacamole, cheese, and a great garlic sauce. The quesillo, which I know as Flan, is one of the best I've had in my life. My wife goes nuts for the alfajores. Definitely worth a visit and do try the homemade Chipotle sauce.

1  Thank Mauricio R
Reviewed November 4, 2017

I have been eating their arepas since I know them. Almost every market day. The food in incredible, tasty, original. The owners are very friendy, good with customers. The price is not cheap but it is worthy. I recommend it 100%.

1  Thank margaperla