All reviews train station free towels luggage storage longer stay nice place to stay common areas
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed there several times and I have found the management and staff particularly friendly and accommodating, the hostel is well run and has a great atmosphere and it is located right in the central district of Oxford. I thoroughly recommend it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

I cycled down from Daventry, so was very saddle sore by the time I arrived. The hostel's very close to the city centre, which was nice, and the staff are friendly. They offered a lock up for my bike which gave me peace of mind.

Bed was comfortable, and I would have got a decent night's sleep if it wasn't for the irritating "gap yar" students in my dorm coming in and breaching the peace in the early hours with their drunken wailing. Still, that's not a fault of the hostel, but a fault of British and Australian society I guess.

Free breakfast was everything you'd expect from a free hostel breakfast, decent amount of cereal and toast and jam on offer.

On the whole, a good experience, not the cheapest I've stayed in, but also far from the worst, and I would recommend if you're visiting the city.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Karl T
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Hi I stayed in room 6 female dorm,it's a nice clean hostel,but bring earplugs as there's a nightclub next door which kept me awake most off the night,I might aswell have just gone too it,the hostel can't do anything and it could just be that room

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2017

What a great place to stay.
The place is clean, comfortable and very well equipped. The staff are excellent and nothing is too much trouble for them. Good breakfast, clean rooms and bathrooms, all the facilities you need for a short or a longer stay and at great price in the center of Oxford. What more could you need.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2017

My experience in the hostel was fantastic. The location coudnt be better and price was very affordable comparing to oxford prices, so with the free breakfast I consider this a good value hostel. The highlight of my stay was the pub tour the hostel organised for free. They took us to historical pubs around the city. A good opportunity to break ice and get to know other guests. I met people from everywhere and ended up carrying on my trip with people I met there. Definitely go back if I have the chance.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo