“David was a Lucky Find!”
Review of Oxford City Walk

Oxford City Walk
Ranked #9 of 46 Tours in Oxford
More attraction details
Owner description: Private, bespoke sightseeing & walking tours in Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 7 September 2017

David was recommended to us, and we're so glad he was! We didn't know exactly what we wanted to explore, so we let David take the lead. He asked about our interests and professions and tailored the experience beautifully to what we shared with him. We live in Oxford, so we'll be looking forward to more informative afternoons with David!

1  Thank Trisha A

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My husband and I and two teenage girls had a fabulous time with David. I had been to Oxford before so I knew the places and things that I wanted to focus on, and David did not disappoint. David is very engaging and clearly loves his job. He was able to relate very well with our girls. I would highly recommend David.

2  Thank Skippybeep
Reviewed 20 August 2017

While planning trip to Oxford for my family of six people (including four teens) I stumbled upon this tour info on the Tripadvisor. In addition to being exceptionally helpful in both setting a very convenient meeting point and providing valuable trip planning and follow-up information (via e-mail), our guide David made best of our four hours in Oxford: we did not waste a minute of the time and the content of the tour was so much adapted to our expectations that three out of four teens named David the best guide ever and everyone in our family enjoyed every minute of the four hours - event the youngest 13-year-old kept interest throughout without request of a rest or refreshment! Definitely worth every minute and every penny.

1  Thank vytautas_abraitis
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Our guide Joe, was a wealth of interesting information. He presented it in an enthusiastic way that made the history of Oxford live.

1  Thank Tony O
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Fascinating historic city, impressive old buildings, friendly people, many cyclist :)
Plenty souvenir shops with the colleges things and Harry Potter movies things and delicious raspberry smoothie :)

1  Thank Gabriella0008