Stayed here 2 nights - Wednesday and Thursday. Could have stayed a week. Lovely room overlooking the grounds and river. It was very peaceful and must be lovely in the warmer weather where you can sit on the patio and watch a lot of birds flying over. I even saw a kingfisher. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the food was excellent. Also had a complementary minibar which was a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish AA Four star Oxford hotel, is perfect for those wanting Oxford accommodation in a rural setting. Set on the river, in 30 acres of landscaped grounds, this Oxford hotel is just three miles from the city centre. The River Room Restaurant has an AA Rosette award for its food quality and choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Oxford Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Thames Four Pillars Hotel Sandford-On-Thames
- Oxford Thames 4 Pillars
- Thames Four Pillars Oxford
- Thames Four Pillars Hotel Oxford