When we arrived they were in the middle of a wedding so to get a drink you had to have room service no where to sit in bar.
In evening children running around from weeding party and in lounge people with plastic cups and wine and crisps from Tesco and they were guests of hotel.
Food in restaurant average I sent my lamb back and it come back it was burnt to a crisp but I eat it my husband was finished. Breakfast was like a school dinning room.
Not worth the money in any way shape or form.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish AA Four star Oxford hotel, is perfect for those wanting Oxford accommodation in a rural setting. Set on the river, in 30 acres of landscaped grounds, this Oxford hotel is just three miles from the city centre. The River Room Restaurant has an AA Rosette award for its food quality and choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Oxford Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Thames Four Pillars Hotel Sandford-On-Thames
- Oxford Thames 4 Pillars
- Thames Four Pillars Oxford
- Thames Four Pillars Hotel Oxford