we stayed in the devere hotel oxford for two nights - although the hotel is beautiful the food leaves a lot to be desired!! On ordering room service I was charged £3.50 for a bowl of chips and £5!!! delivery charge!!!! At the evening meal the soup was lukewarm so I had to send it back - something I have NEVER EVER done before - the meals were so small and the vegetables were £4 on top not including potatoes - I also had to send the lamb back as it was completely red and I was unable to cut it - I like it pink but this was ridiculous - I have been waiting for an email asking me to comment but none has arrived - another first!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish AA Four star Oxford hotel, is perfect for those wanting Oxford accommodation in a rural setting. Set on the river, in 30 acres of landscaped grounds, this Oxford hotel is just three miles from the city centre. The River Room Restaurant has an AA Rosette award for its food quality and choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Oxford Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Thames 4 Pillars
- Oxford Thames Four Pillars Hotel Sandford-On-Thames
- Thames Four Pillars Oxford
- Thames Four Pillars Hotel Oxford