I booked for 3 days at this hotel and I have to say I've been impressed of how nice the hotel was overall. Upon our arrival the manager offered us a room update without having to pay extra which was awesome! Rooms really had the old vibe of how they used to be in the past, and yes, we were in the more "ancient" part of the hotel. Staff was really kind to us during the entire stay. One thing I have to point out is the Tea Time: it wasn't a pure traditional one... You can't serve Tea Sachets at a Tea Time hahaha.. but it still was reall good. Rooms were cleaned and the bed was very comfortable. Very nice place, with full immersion in nature and away from Oxford city center rush.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish AA Four star Oxford hotel, is perfect for those wanting Oxford accommodation in a rural setting. Set on the river, in 30 acres of landscaped grounds, this Oxford hotel is just three miles from the city centre. The River Room Restaurant has an AA Rosette award for its food quality and choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Oxford Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Thames 4 Pillars
- Oxford Thames Four Pillars Hotel Sandford-On-Thames
- Thames Four Pillars Oxford
- Thames Four Pillars Hotel Oxford