“reasonable price, yummy and nice and healthy food”
Review of itsu

itsu
Ranked #142 of 729 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Healthy
Description: Asian-inspired fast food restaurant serving healthy sushi, salads, rice bowls, noodle dishes and soups. Available to eat in, take away or delivery.
Reviewed July 15, 2018

We enjoyed eating the food at Itsu with varieties of fusion Japanese food. We had chicken teriyaki which was quite good--the chicken was succulent. The salmon sushi with sushi rice with cucumber etc was yummy. We came to Oxford for the 2nd time and we found that eat in and take away in Oxford the price is not the same. Take away is cheaper than eat in about 20%. The staff at Itsu was very nice and the quality of rice used in sushi was very good. We stayed five days and went there to eat and buy something back home to eat because it closed at 10 p.m.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Asia fast food of good quality, we had soups, udon noodles, all with a fresh coriander and seasonal vegetables. The place is full of light. plenty of space, the service frendly (a self service system), In the middle of Oxford, cheap. ok for a quick stop, but slightly -´for me - a bit like in a sci fi from near future. A lot of info on grams of fibres, non saturated fats etc,nothing on traditions, not personal, lacking a reason to come back, But for a quick meal OK, recommend.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Really good place to stop for lunch, as it is in the middle of Oxford. Fresh and tasty sushi. Love the fact they always do a student discount.

Reviewed June 15, 2018

healthy and tasteful food with nutritional info provided. one of my go to restaurants for any meal of the day. staff are always polite and helpful, and the restaurants always pretty clean.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

I went to collect dinner for me and my girlfriend after work, and I was so pleasantly surprised! She suggested it because she loves sushi, but assured me I can get other things - so true! Tasty food, but above all, amazing service from ‘rocio’ (on the receipt). Rocio helped me choose the right food because i explained I don’t enjoyed sushi, so suggested a