“Fish & Chips in Oxford at last!”
Review of Goujon Monkey

Goujon Monkey
Ranked #426 of 715 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed August 29, 2014

I've been waiting for a long time to have access to fresh take away fish & chips in Oxford centre, and now the wait is over. The fish & chips were cooked fresh whilst I waited and they tasted great. I highly recommend this quality street food establishment to anyone who enjoys good quality fish & chips.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Great to find a take away place that takes pride in offering a tasty lunch that's good value and hand prepared. The portion of fish andchips pleased my 2 young children who were happy to share and I had a lovely chicken goujon sandwich (comes in a soft bap with salad and mayo).