“Ice Cream Heaven”
Review of IScream Oxford

IScream Oxford
Ranked #2 of 20 Dessert in Oxford
Price range: US$0 - US$3
Description: Gelato and sorbetto made freshly each day on the premises. The gelato is made using un-homogenised Guernsey organic milk.
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Easily the scrummiest ice cream I’ve ever had! Was jus what the doctor ordered on a hot summers day! There was so many amazing flavours we were back for seconds the following day too :) I would highly recommend the Peach for the fruit lovers out there!

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Very hot day walking around Oxford. Stopped while walking through the covered market. My husband had a beautiful fresh elderflower ice cream , it’s his new favourite. My daughter had a classic chocolate and vanilla which she enjoyed it very much. I spotted an apricot but when I got to the counter I realised there was no ice cream there but joy a fresh batch was just made. It was gorgeous. There are about a dozen flavours available, all made on site. Excellent ice cream.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Stopped here 3 consecutive days for delicious cone of ice cream or gelato. We were only in town 3 days or I'd still be stopping there.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

This place really is worth hunting out! Very friendly service and just A M AAAAA ZING ice cream! The coffee was also excellent and the double espresso gave me the boost I needed!

Reviewed May 30, 2018

This is a small gelateria in the Covered Market, serving scoops of ice cream and sorbet in cartons or cones. They are quite delicious. You can also get coffee. The shop is decked out with exotic and unusual chocolates and sweets. There is a bench where you can sit on milk churns with a seat on top. A friendly and fun place