“Excellent ice cream”
Review of IScream Oxford

IScream Oxford
Ranked #2 of 20 Dessert in Oxford
Price range: US$0 - US$3
Description: Gelato and sorbetto made freshly each day on the premises. The gelato is made using un-homogenised Guernsey organic milk.
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I was a bit unshure if it was worth walking 5 minutes for, but it definitly is. Helpfull staff, and the ice cream is delicious

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

This nice and small place surprised us with wonderful vegan ice cream (we tried four sorbet flavours), and very good coffee. Don't hesitate to stop there for a break while visiting Oxford.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Visited after completing Race for life. Wonderful flavours and great service. This must be the best ice cream in Oxford.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Easily the scrummiest ice cream I’ve ever had! Was jus what the doctor ordered on a hot summers day! There was so many amazing flavours we were back for seconds the following day too :) I would highly recommend the Peach for the fruit lovers out there!

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Very hot day walking around Oxford. Stopped while walking through the covered market. My husband had a beautiful fresh elderflower ice cream , it’s his new favourite. My daughter had a classic chocolate and vanilla which she enjoyed it very much. I spotted an apricot but when I got to the counter I realised there was no ice cream there but joy a fresh batch was just made. It was gorgeous. There are about a dozen flavours available, all made on site. Excellent ice cream.