Was invited to stay here with friends - what a treat! As it was a match day we could only park in the overflow car park over the road but not really a bother. Check in was quick and efficient. Our room, on the third floor, had huge panoramic windows and overlooked the car parks so we weren't sure whether anyone could see in or not (I closed the curtains just in case)!! The room had two king-sized beds, his and hers wash-basins, walk-in shower with huge shower head and hand-held shower, I think shampoo and body wash by The White Company (lovely). Plenty of good-sized towels although we couldn't find anywhere to put them to air after we'd showered.... We had a meal in the Royal Suite, which was very good. The bar area was comfortable (well we stayed there till 1.30 a.m. so it must have been)! The bed was extremely comfy and the room just the right temperature with easy to use thermostat on the wall. We weren't advised at reception that we had to put our key card in the holder on the wall on entry to turn on the power nor where breakfast was the following morning. Breakfast was lovely - we had it pre-paid so I think a little cheaper than if you pay on the day. Everything from pastries to smoked salmon, fruit, cereals and a full cooked breakfast. Earl Grey wasn't a problem when requested. Toast brought to the table, much niceer than you having to do it yourself on an industrial toaster! All in all a very enjoyable experience and to be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just off the M4 motorway at junction 11, the Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading is ideally located for those who want to visit the wonderful countryside within Royal Berkshire. The hotel also forms part of the impressive Madejski Stadium Complex, incorporating the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, and home to both Reading Football Club and London Irish RFC. Nearby we have Legoland, Windsor Castle and for those who enjoy the races, Ascot, Windsor and Newbury are all within easy reach. Other areas of interest include, Henley, Oxford and London is only 20 minutes away by train.The hotel has leisure facilities which include a swimming pool and gym. The hotel also offers complimentary Wi-Fi and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Madejski Reading
- Reading Millennium Madejski Hotel