Beech House Hotel
US$63
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Ibis Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
US$54
US$45
Premier Inn Reading Central Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Bar/Lounge
Abbey House Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$64
Novotel Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$93
  • Pool
US$143
US$134
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$100
CrownePlaza.com
Malmaison Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$89
Travelocity
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$102
US$60
Priceline
All reviewsbath roadbeefeater restaurantsmall hotelsitting roombreakfast room isoff road parkingcharming hotelpower showertrouser pressample parkingthe ground floorfull englishsingle roomsized bedbreakfast was excellentbus stopfree wifi
Reviewed February 25, 2012

A quaint house turned into a hotel. Lots of potnential here but falls a little short. First the good:
-Ample parking
-free wifi
-very attentive and helpful staff
- overall fantastic service
- decent breakfast, nothing crazy though.

The bad:
-rooms seem worn and it's not intentional
-bed mattress was lumpy, not what you expect if you're paying over $100 a night
-mold on the ceiling of bathroom
-maybe for reading this is decent value, but appears to me to be overpriced for its condition

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank 5ive0
beechhousereading, Manager at Beech House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on Trip Advisor. We are sorry that on this occasion we were unable to meet your expectations, Had you made us aware of your concerns during your stay, we would have taken steps to resolve the problem immediately. Our priority is our guests comfort, and we take this very seriously, and we will ensure the issues are resolved for all future guests. Once again, we appreciate your valuable feedback, and would welcome an opportunity to provide you with a stay in the future that will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

This is now about 4th stay here. Service has always been excellent. Breakfast, is good my only dislike is it would be nicer if it finished slightly later. Having said that will stay here when visiting the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TranquilExpat
Reviewed December 12, 2011

My husband, toddler son and I stayed at this hotel for three nights while our central heating was being repaired and our house uninhabitable. The staff were superb, friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble from finding a highchair to extra towels when our little one was sick.
We stayed in a king sized room and it was enormous, the room was extremely clean and the ensuite gleaming. Breakfast was served efficiently and there was a nice choice of items to ensure you felt full. I would highly recommend this hotel as a place to stay in Reading. We had concerns about taking our son to a hotel but the staff were just fantastic with him so I would recommend this as an option for families.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Bertie3003
Reviewed December 11, 2011

I traveled to Reading for one night and I have booked a double room in the Beech house hotel. The room was spacious, very clean and pleasant. I liked the furniture around. I also liked the powerful shower a lot. The only thing that I would have add was some more tea varieties, especially herbal tea for a relaxing night. Service was excellent and I felt very welcome. The room was very quiet as well. I had breakfast in the morning and I liked that I could choose from many possibilities. For people who do not like the English breakfast there is choice for continental as well. Breakfast room was very cozy, it felt somehow like home. The hotel does not have a restaurant but the pub across the road was excellent with very good service. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Moleculica
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Believe the reviews. So much better value than nearby hotels. Big room and bathroom, comfy bed, excellent service and delicious breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business