Reading Serviced Apartments
US$98
US$63
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$53
US$44
Novotel Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$92
  • Pool
Ibis Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$57
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Premier Inn Reading Central Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$71
  • Bar/Lounge
Abbey House Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$64
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$99
CrownePlaza.com
Beech House Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
US$102
US$57
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 26, 2015

Where can I start - stayed here before and the apartment was ok, reasonably up to date and modern, in need of a few repairs, but ok for this prices, this week my previous experience took a turn for the worst

On arriving on Monday, the apartment was cold but I thought nothing of it as I was out for the evening, I realized when I returned that it wasn't working.

Having taken myself to bed to get warm, I became aware of something within the cavity wall (there were some pipes boxed in close to the bed), the noise got louder and more consistent and I then I realized this was not a bird or a small mouse , but a rat, so literally within 2 feet of my bed there was a rat on the inside of the wall, trying to climb up, this noise continued until 3am.

On getting up, the heating still did not work, and there was no hot water, so off to work I went having been awake all night, freezing cold and not ben able to wash.

On complaining, I eventually got a response, and they offered to move me.

I moved upstairs to an apartment, so this reduced the rat problem, but unfortunately the heating still did not work and the water was stone cold.

I further complained and to date have had no response

There are numerous other issues, in the apartment, ranging from no fuse in the towel warmer in the bathroom, the fan working constantly in the bathroom, lack of working lightbulbs in the bathroom, making it impossible to shave, kitchen tap broken.

The apartment themselves are generally in a modern condition, but the upkeep and the management of these is appalling and I am surprised that anyone stays here, I certainly wont be.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2015

I had made communication with the hotel prior to my stay. I was emailed information on how to get in and get the room key. This worked like a charm! The apartment was lovely and clean. Updated bathroom with heated towel rack and very warm. Kitchen had new appliances as well. Fully equiped with washer-dryer combo, and dishwasher, newer fridge and stove. We had a nice view of Reading. This was more than I had expected. It is safe and very secure. There is even a market on the corner that is open until 11pm. The internet password was LONG, but that was the worst thing I found. I didn´t have any issues that I needed service, but there was a woman at the desk during day light hours.

Room Tip: Make contact PRIOR to your stay and then 2 days if you haven´t received instruction on how to access the building and the key. It made all the difference.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2015

I booked this through Lastminute.com and did not receive the safe number and door combination the hotel said I should have had as I arrived at 7.30pm after a long day at work. I managed to gain access to both after calling a helpful man named Chris.

The Apartment stunk of food, was filthy (brown fingerprints on light switches / Excrement on the toilet seat / every surface black with muck and hadn't been hoovered in months) Nothing like the photos - blood stains on the cream sofa!!!!

The sponge could have grown legs and walked out of there by itself....the two nights I stayed I saw NO members of staff - it was permanently unmanned. It is in a rough area and the doors both front and back were constantly left open.....all in all I felt unsafe in a filthy hole of an apartment and I am disgusted by the fact I could not contact anyone to complain.

DO NOT STAY HERE AT ALL COSTS!!!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank irenemusic1900
Reviewed January 30, 2015

Arrived at about 8.30pm , freezing cold and no one is around. The confirmation email from Lastminute.com didn't explain the checkin procedure. Apparently I should have received an email with a safe combination for the keys. I didn't receive any further emails. Luckily a kind gent who was staying there got me the safe code and my key was in there. Phew.......! The apartment was good size but very tired and dirty. Shower was cold although there was hot water not sure what was going on there. Had to book this very last minute won't be doing that again.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed January 20, 2015

Arrived at 6pm and no one around. The confirmation email from Lastminute.com didn't explain the checkin procedure. Apparently I should have received an email with a safe combination for the keys.

The communal areas are filthy and the rest of the building doesn't get any better. WIFI was very intermittent and the room was very very tired. All the cutlery and plates were still in the dish washer and the sofa was covered in WELL all sorts of sticky material.

Don't stay here, I wish i had checked this website prior to booking

Absolutely shocking

Room Tip: Big tip, try another hotel......
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business