“Quick delivery.”

Add it.
Bhajis
Ranked #933 of 1,563 Restaurants in Sheffield
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Tried this takeaway for the first time this weekend and will definitely use it again. Mixed kebab for starters was very nice with good flavours especially the onion bhaji. Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi had plenty of meat. The sauce was lovely with plenty of fresh herbs and chillis. The meat madras was nice and hot but I thought the sauce was a bit gravy-like and required more flavour. Pilau rice and garlic naan were satisfactory. All delivered quickly and the temperature was hot. Very nice takeaway.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Saturday night take away!! Mixed kebab starters Very nice, decent portion. Chicken tikka jalfrezi was also very nice, plenty of meat and with a good kick to it. Garlic nan very fresh but my personal choice, I would have liked to have had fresh garlic on and not the garlic season. The meat madras was very poor, I thought, not at all spicy and very thin and runny. (Bad choice on that one I think). Pleasant staff when ordering and service with a smile from our delivery man. Food very quick to arrive. Will give it another go I think. Thanks for the free bottle of coke, as our order was over £15.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

A nice curry, we always have them deliver and have never had to complain. The only thing I could say in the way of a complaint is that some dishes are a bit too oily for my liking which can upset my stomach, other people might be ok with them apart from that lovely food.