“Good Value & tasty food”
Review of Bhajis

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bhajis
Ranked #959 of 1,608 Restaurants in Sheffield
Reviewed April 22, 2015

The food is always nice from here and if i'm ever out in the area will have something from here.

This place may not look great from the outside but it is worthy of a visit, give it a chance

Reviewed March 1, 2015 via mobile

Well what can I say iv tried on several occasions to order food to be delivered after carefully selecting my options 1st attempt no phone answered the phone so I ordered elsewhere 2nd occasion no delivery driver 3rd occasion they took my ordered at 6:30 delivery would be here for 7:15 which was great 7:30 still not arrived rang 4 times before an answer said driver was late and had let him down a few times ask me if I could pick food up it was Saturday night and we had a few drinks so when my son came in at 8pm he went to pick it up so at 8:30 we finally got food which were an assortment of starters verdict not very warm and burnt not very reliable need better staff

Reviewed February 2, 2015

Great value for money and tasty food. Always a great option after a few drinks in the Royal. Quick service, large portion sizes for the money. Would recommend.

Reviewed January 28, 2015 via mobile

Iv had a takeaway menu years and the prices have never increased but last week my son ordered a curry and it was a new menu with a slight increase iv never been fond of the curries always looked greasy but kebabs are nice well I tried the chicken masala it was very nice creamy & fresh coriander and 3 stars on scores on the doors I think it was 0 last year so Saturday nite I chose some curry rice & starters was so looking forward to it but I tried ringing for over 1 hour & no one answered the phone so they must have been extremely busy so il try again this weekend !

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Tried this takeaway for the first time this weekend and will definitely use it again. Mixed kebab for starters was very nice with good flavours especially the onion bhaji. Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi had plenty of meat. The sauce was lovely with plenty of fresh herbs and chillis. The meat madras was nice and hot but I thought the sauce was a bit gravy-like and required more flavour. Pilau rice and garlic naan were satisfactory. All delivered quickly and the temperature was hot. Very nice takeaway.