“After work quickie..”

Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Looking for a quick snack, a leisurely meal, a celebration with friends and family, or a business meeting with colleagues, we've got the table and menu for you. You can lounge on our comfy sofas or dine in our cosy alcoves. Or even have a meal in one of our private dining spaces. At Table Table you can enjoy our great menu which serves up something tempting for every occasion. book now
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

As a family we have dined here under the previous guise of Arena square and the new header off 1810..to be fair the food was ok and a reasonable portion too, although the drink is a bit pricey..hence the review title.. It can get busy and waiting times at the bar become extended staff are polite but on occasion seem uninterested but given the footfall at busy periods probably can't blame them.. we try to call at the quieter times... But its handy for me for a pint after work....

Reviewed October 23, 2017

I have been to this place many times when it was Arena Square, which I have never had a problem with. However, me and my girlfriend thought we'd see how it was under this new name and a family member had been and said the food was good enough but had to wait quite a while for orders to be taken etc.

When we got there its was about 5:30pm so a Sheffield Steelers Game had already started so we thought it would be quieter. We entered and firstly there was no indication as to whether you waited for a server or sat yourself down. We decided to walk around to find a table, there were quite a few empty tables but close to the children play area which we didn't fancy sitting next to – still no acknowledgement from staff.

We decided to sit at the tables around the bar area, then noticed there were no menus, so we decided to get a drink and ask at the bar. The bartender was nice enough and said just wait at the end of the bar and a server will seat you (but there still wasn't and sign or anything telling you to do so).

We stood there for a couple of minutes with no acknowledgement from the staff so I decided to stop a server and ask, they then said there would be a 40 minute wait – which seemed daft because of all the empty tables – she didn't even attempt to take a name for a reservation which seemed like they weren't bothered about having us a customers.

We decided to finish our drinks and leave to eat somewhere else. While we were there another three groups/customers did exactly the same as us, but left immediately without even getting a drink.

What I didn't understand was the amount of vacant tables that we weren't supposed to eat at.

Might decide to visit again to actually try and eat but not likely.

1  Thank jake7795
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

The waitress (Becky) was excellent, the food arrived quickly and was very well presented with a taste to match.
Would recommend this for food and drink.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

We visit this pub every time there is a ice hockey match on st the arena
I don't have a problem with the food as it's very good and cheap
The problem I have is unable to book !
One of the times we visited we were asked if we had booked ? The visit before we were told we couldn't book !
Tried last week was told no bookings between five and seven !
Tried to book this week and was told cannot book as tables have all been allocated for bookings and it's all walk ins !
They need to make up their mind what you can book and what you can't !
As we go to the ice hockey we can't afford to take the chance on waiting for a table !
Maybe we start and go back to the centretainment as they clearly don't want our Regular business !!!

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

We ate here while staying at the ibis across the road. The waitress service for food orders and drinks is great especially when you're round the table with friends. The food was really good and the drinks were reasonably priced, although we felt it could do with some music or tv with sports in the background to lift the slightly sombre atmosphere. Although my payment got taken twice it was later resolved and refunded over the phone. I probably wouldn't go here again but I enjoyed the visit.