“Perfect Baby Shower Setting”

La Mama Latin Tapas Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 1,608 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$20 - US$41
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La Mama is a fully licensed independently run Tapas bar and restaurant serving award winning, fresh authentic Latin cuisine. Bring family, friends, children, or experience a romantic meal for two. We host live Latin Jazz evenings regularly, our Tapas Happy Hour promotion runs Tuesday to Saturday and kids eat free each Saturday afternoon. We are also available for private hire including wedding receptions and baby showers. Should you wish to eat or simply drink we will be pleased to welcome you!
Reviewed July 16, 2018

I had my Baby Shower here over the weekend and I couldn't wish for a better place to go. The atmosphere was great, the food was spot on and the staff couldn't do enough for us. Very polite and attentive towards all my friends & family.

High recommend La Mama as your 'go to venue'! Will be back soon :)

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I looked on tripadvisor for somewhere new to visit . Mm fancy tapas , hence our first visit to la Mama . We shared six tapas all were tasty , they were presented well. My partner enjoyed some italian lager , he's normally a beer drinker.Desserts were both chocolate, mine a warm brownie with icecream, my partners a vegan chocolate tart . The tart was delicious.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Frustratingly I feel I have to give this a 4, simply down to having to wait 40 minutes after our booked time to be seated. The staff were very attentive, were very apologetic and even comped our first drinks due to the delay, but turning up at 8pm with an empty belly and having to wait 40 mins after our booking to be seated was a shame.

The food was exceptional, staff mostly attentive, although very busy. Plenty of character and charm, and the barman was great whilst we waited to be seated.

Overall a positive experience, however at weekends they seem to be victims of their own success as it was packed the whole time we were there.

1  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Found this whilst looking for some where near our hotel that offered a good selection of gluten free choices. We would both highly recommend. Attentive staff, really good food, reasonable prices. We will definitely revisit.

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Such a great atmosphere, great food and fantastic staff.
The food was well cooked and great portions, came as tapas should seperate and when ready.
Staff were very attentive and made the meal a breeze.
Couldnt find a fault, fantastic evening.