1,082 results
All reviews city centre beans car park stayed here hi express sister hotel hot items large shower the sofa bed corner room hot food yogurt budget hotel ponds forge per day breakfast was included good size
Reviewed August 31, 2016

5 minute walk from the city centre.comfortable hotel with friendly staff. Rooms were clean and well maintained.large walk in shower with plenty of hot water. Complementary breakfast until 11 on Sunday morning. Plenty of choice. Would have no hesitation in staying again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Gemma B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheffield City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2016

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, was great for the price £49 for 2 of us including breakfast, bed was comfy shower was huge, breakfast was continental including sausages scrambled egg and beans, a bit of bacon would be nice but thats only because i dont like egg and beans. Staff friendly only complaint is not enough parking and bar prices high £3.50 a pint which i suppose you expect at hotels would defiantly stay again

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review of the hotel I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. In regards to parking you can also park at our sister hotel Holiday Inn Royal Victoria if our car park is full.
I hope that you will come back to stay with us again the in future.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

Great hotel for the price. Just a short stroll to the city centre with it's bars and restaurants etc. Efficient check in, friendly staff, modern clean rooms, decent buffet style breakfast. Would recommend and will stay here again when next in Sheffield.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review of the hotel, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass your comments onto the staff as they take great pride in hearing positive reviews
I hope we welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Great location for venturing into Sheffield centre, booking in very easy and the rooms very comfortable. Flat screen tv, complimentary drinks and great WiFi connection.
Bathroom very clean and if you're like myself 6' 4" and wide shouldered then don't worry about the showers here they're massive, large door and ample room. Breakfast is good on a help yourself basis. Look forward to staying here again

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Gemma B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheffield City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2016

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

I had booked two single beds by accident. They changed it immediately for me without any fuss. The staff were very helpful.

The room had everything we needed and was clean. The TV was a bit annoying as the menus were weird and unintuitive and sometimes wouldn't change channel. We had to reboot the box on the back of the TV to get it to work.

Breakfast is simple. Beans, sausages and scrambled eggs with some cold options The scrambled eggs were a bit wet. It's a bit chaotic in that tiny room and the toast is in the worst place it could be.

The location is great. The walk in to town is easy enough and doesn't take long.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review of the hotel, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass onto the staff your comments as they take great pride when guests enjoy their stay.
In regards to your breakfast comments thank you for your feedback and I will take on board your comments.
I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future.