“Excellent Meal and friendly service as usual! Ignore bad reviews food here always fantastic!”
Review of Julio's

Julio's
Ranked #515 of 1,562 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Went with parents and sister and as usual got a friendly welcome. A little bit quieter than usual due to halloween (usually packed on a Saturday night) but atmosphere still nice and welcoming.

Between us we had; to start - King Prawn dish, Garlic bread with cheese, Fungi chef and traditional prawn cocktail - all delicious.

Mains - 2 had Chicken pancakes (a firm family favourite from here) , My sister had Pollo Tagliatelle (another favourite and usually my go to her as it's so lovely) and I tried the Fungi and Prosciutto Pizza- was absolutely gorgeous home made and tastes fantastic - I may have got a new favourite!

Dessert - Tiramisu for dad and Chocolate Pancakes with ice cream for me and my sister (and an extra spoon for mum!) Very yummy - lots of chocolate sauce!

All topped off with a bottle of house red made for a lovely night.

We've been coming here for years and never had a bad meal. We'll be back again soon !

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Visited here tonight with my partner for a late birthday meal, and had a lovely evening.
The owner, who was waiting on his own, was SO friendly and welcoming. Happy to explain the menu, offered an ice bucket with our wine, kept our glasses topped up and the service was fast and always with a smile. The food was great...not the best Italian food you’ll ever eat, but for the price and location, it was lovely and I would definitely visit again.
Confused and shocked by the bad reviews on here?! I would recommend this place for a cosy friendly meal!

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful food. Bruschetta and chile piquitos for starters! Vegetarian pancake is gorgeous! Reasonably priced and great service! Thanks Julios, will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Had a Mexican dish. It had tortilla chips mixed into the sauce so it was like mushy slop. It was burnt onto the bottom of the dish and was horrible. Complained and was told that just how it was. Offered a free drink as we were leaving. Will never go back!

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

First visit on Saturday night and had an excellent meal and night out. Menu catered for all tastes with added bonus of some specials. It was quite busy but food arrived hot, fresh and well cooked. Service was friendly but professional. Give it a try, we will be back again.

1  Thank robf46