“Enjoyable”

Ranked #224 of 1,617 Restaurants in Sheffield
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Very popular restaurant which attracts all different age groups, huge buffet with lots of different options and all nice.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,834)

Reviewed September 17, 2018

We visited Cosmo with three friends from China. They had eaten there previously but it was our first time. The server explained clearly how to get food and took our order for drinks. The food is very diverse. I ate mainly Asian (not Indian), fish and fruit. I really enjoyed the variety, and the choice of spicy/not spicy. I returned to the buffet twice after the first serving. Self-service has the advantage that you can see what you are getting, and choose how much to serve yourself. I liked that there was a hand-washing station, after I had eaten with my fingers.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Huge range of starters, main courses and sweets. There is no way you could try them all in one visit. Packed out on Saturday night which is a good indication that people like the venue. 25% discount if you park in the adjacent multi story car park. Will definitely be going back again.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Took the grandchildren for lunch and they thought it was wonderful. Our grandson tried a bit of most things. The food is really good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

my second visit to this kind of concept, I've been to Leeds CosmoLx, excellent, but The Cosmo of Sheffield are the best, great atmosphere and decor. we will be back. Thank you. attentive employees are of congratulations.