1,042 results
All reviewssheffield arenatravel kettlerooms are basicice rinkper nightshower doorwhat it says on the tinattending a concerttram stopreception areaideal locationshort stayone night stayfew minutes walkall you can eatwould stay againdouble room
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

It really is budget, in fact one family member said they imagined this is what a prison room would be like! It was clean but both rooms smelt quite badly from the drains. Check in staff were friendly & helpful.
Can't say I'd want to stay more than one night.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2017

We stayed for 2 nights and were made very welcome on arrival. Throughout our stay, the staff could not have been more helpful. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good. This hotel is in a convenient location and is extremely good value.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
MarcoJadidi, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Von

Wow, we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Ibis Budget Sheffield Arena. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your fantastic scoring with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Marco Jadidi

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Stayed here for one night in order for some friends to meet up again and have a night out. Booked into this place in order to have beds for the night.

It did exactly what we wanted it to do. Cheap, Cheerful and clean.

The rooms are basic but in our case cost £25 per person. They were small, but clean and comfortable. The reception staff were friendly and helpful and the surrounding area was not a "back hole".

Ideal for the Sheffield arena and many of the local sporting facilities.

Not a holiday hotel necessarily but it does the job it is there for Very well.

I would recommend the place to anyone who goes to Sheffield for a night or two. It's not too far, (By taxi), to the city centre or even closer, Meadowhall.

I'd go agaIn

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank radarYorkshire
MarcoJadidi, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear Radar

Marco Jadidi, General Manger
Ibis budget Sheffield

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Always came here since October 2015 every month.. haven't really come anymore since last year September cause I've move to Oxford with my Partner now. But never really had the chance to rate this hotel.. Always lovely staff, always there to help out.. they did a little gift and note when they found out I was pregnant.. hopefully come and visit again one day soon.. Cause Me and Jason miss the place.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
MarcoJadidi, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Dear Shannon

Wow. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Ibis Budget Sheffield Arena. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your fantastic scoring with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Marco Jadidi
General manager Ibis budget Sheffield

Reviewed July 26, 2017

Stayed for 3 nights in July while attending a course at the university. The location is ideal, within 10 minutes walking distance from the train station, university and city centre. It has recently been renovated and while the rooms are basic, they are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is nice and the staff are very helpful. There is no luxury here, but it does then job and is fantastic value.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
MarcoJadidi, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear Gerard